We are pleased to introduce, a new service designed especially for students and families. Naviance Student is a comprehensive website that you and your child can use to help in making plans about colleges and careers. Naviance Student is linked with Naviance Succeed™, a service that we use in our office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that’s specific to our school. Naviance Student will allow you and your child to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines from making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments like the Do What You Are® test
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Request Transcripts – Naviance Student enables each student to electronically request transcripts for all of the colleges and universities to which they apply (seniors only)
- Request Letters for Recommendation – Naviance Student allows students to electronically request a college recommendation from a GRCHS teacher (seniors only)
- Track College Applications – Track the sending and receipt of transcripts, as well as the application status; manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges
Naviance Student also lets us share information with you and your child about upcoming meetings and events, scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.
To visit the GRCHS Naviance Student site, go to: https://student.naviance.com/grchs
Parents, when you visit the site for the first time, please enter your personal registration code in the New User box and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account. If you do not know your registration code, please contact the Counseling Office for assistance (574-5651). Once you have your own account, you will sign in using the username and password you chose during the registration process.
We hope that you will find this resource helpful. If you have further questions about Naviance Student, please contact the Counseling Office at 616-574-5651.